Hormone Replacement Therapy For Men
Why Men's Hormone Replacement Therapy
Around age 35, men experience a gradual reduction in testosterone, typically 2-10 percent per year. For men who feel their get up and go, got up and went, or who are struggling to maintain their youthful vigor and appearance, testosterone imbalance may be to blame.
Signs you may need Men's Hormone Replacement Therapy
Testosterone imbalance in men may lead to:
- Fatigue, lethargy, and lack of motivation.
- Mood swings, anxiety, and depression.
- Decline in general well-being, feeling burned out.
- Inability to focus and remember things.
- Stubborn weight gain, belly fat, and food cravings.
- Frequent illnesses.
- Hair loss.
- Saggy, dry, aging skin.
- Aches, joint pain, and longer recovery time from injuries.
- Loss of libido and inability to achieve or maintain an erection.
- Men with low T are also at higher risk for Alzheimers, cardio vascular disease, prostate cancer, and diabetes.
Types of Men's Hormone Replacement Therapy
Hormone Replacement Therapy Pellets
HRT Pellets are a hormone pellet formulated to your body. It's about the size of a grain of rice and inserted into the fatty tissue in the hip area through a tiny incision. It's a quick, minimally invasive procedure performed in our office with no need for stitches. once inserted, the pellet releases hormones based on your cardiac output, meaning you get the exact amount of hormone your body needs, when it needs it.
Hormone Replacement Therapy Injections
HRT injections are administered in our office on a weekly basis. After you receive your hormone injection, the hormone metabolizes throughout the week needed to be refreshed on a weekly basis to keep your hormone levels at an optimal rate.
Hormone Replacement Therapy Sublingual
A sublingual troche, is a small pellet that is dissolved under the tongue. It is formulated with YOUR specific hormone dosage and is taken daily to maintain optimal hormone levels.